Changing how you view the Water Retail Company site
Internet browsers let you personalise settings to make your browsing more comfortable.
You can choose your options to:
- change the text, image and video sizes on websites you visit
- changing the colours and fonts used
- set pages to display with high visual contrast
- choose your language
You can typically access your settings through the menu bar at the top of your browser.
For more information you can:
- visit the Chrome Help Centre,
- get Internet Explorer help and advice
- use Microsoft Edge help
- get help with Apple Safari
Any documents will mostly be available in the common pdf format. You can download and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open pdf documents. Screen reader software users can also convert pdf documents with Adobe’s free online tool.
If you are having problems opening documents please phone: 07502 222 085 or email [email protected].
All links on the WRC website are checked regularly to make sure they are still working. There are three types of links used on the website:
- Internal links are recognisable by being underlined text. Clicking an internal link will take you straight to the page.
- Contact links will let you send an email to the relevant contact
- External links to useful information on other organisation’s websites are usually recognisable by being underlined text. Clicking these links will open a new tab in your browser bar.
The logos of each partner are also external links. Clicking these links will open a new tab in your browser bar.
Reporting problems with links
To report a problem with a link please phone: 020 3808 6608 or email [email protected].